Monday, October 14, 2013

week ending 10/14

Hi all,

Sorry I missed you in class today, I didn’t want to be hacking up a storm in your presence. 
Other than illness, I have been working on trying to pass my herpetology midterm. As to the results, apparently I’m not the only one who stinks at cladograms.  Also, the snakes are scheduled for some blood work on Monday.  I’ll have a go at finding the veins of the larger females if I feel comfortable, we’ll see how that goes.  One of our males has had a mysterious lump in the farthest third of his body for several weeks.  He has no trouble eating or passing feces, so we will also be doing more blood analysis and possibly a sonogram to see what it could be.  Hopefully it is not a tumor.

Hope to see you healthy people next week,
Cori Wolfe


P.s. I will post this both on the blog and also via email. Not sure what the verdict is on that.